How do I rent a box?
Frequently asked questions
Urbo Bankas rents out safe deposit boxes with two locks. One key is held by the customer and one – by the bank. Both keys are used to unlock the safe deposit box.
The rented safe deposit box can be used by you and persons authorised by you.
To rent a safe deposit box, please present your ID card or passport.
If you wish to conclude a safe deposit box rent agreement on behalf of another person, you will be required to present a notarised power of attorney.
Safe deposit boxes are installed in a vault room of the bank, where your valuables will be kept safe 24/7.
The bank’s vault is equipped with a room where you can view the contents of the safe deposit box or add items to the box without being disturbed.
It is recommended to keep in a safe deposit box:
- Securities, ownership titles and other important documents;
- Jewellery, artwork;
- Cash and other important items.
It is forbidden to keep in a safe deposit box:
- Explosive, flammable, narcotic, psychotropic, toxic, radioactive, acidic, odorous or perishable substances.
- Firearms and ammunition, liquid metals, substances in pressure vessels and other substances which, because of their chemical or physical properties, may endanger human health, the environment or property.
- Valuables that are not owned by the customer must not be stored in the safe deposit box.
Fines apply for storing prohibited items in the safe deposit boxes.