Amount of deposit
Choose a period
Annual interest rates (%) on savings deposits for private persons
Interest rates apply to new and extended deposits.
Have any questions?
It is a convenient way to save for a selected period, during which the amount of the deposit can be increased at any time by additional instalments.
Anyone with an account at Urbo Bankas can open a savings deposit account. If you are not yet a customer of our bank, you can become a customer remotely.
You can sign the deposit agreement:
- Minimum deposit amount is (EUR/USD/GBP) 100;
- Deposits are accepted in Euros (EUR), US Dollars (USD) or British Pounds Sterling (GBP).
- Interest for the current month is credited to the deposit account on the last day of each month;
- Interest is payable only at the end of the term of the deposit agreement.
- The deposit agreement can be automatically renewed for the same term at the annual interest rate applicable at the bank on the renewal date (the total amount of the savings deposit account is renewed, together with any additional instalments and accrued interest);
- The amount of the deposit can be increased by additional instalments;
- The deposit is not repayable in instalments before the contractually agreed maturity;
- No interest is payable if the depositor withdraws the deposit in full before the end of the contractually agreed maturity.
Deposits held with Urbo Bankas are insured by the State Enterprise Deposit and Investment Insurance.
Check whether your deposit is eligible for deposit insurance.